SBR LATEXSBR BASED MULTIPURPOSE POLYMER FOR WATERPROOFING AND REPAIR
SBR (Latex) Base Waterproofing is a Styrene Butadiene based liquid useful as an additive for concrete / mortars in waterproofing applications, as well protective coating to debars and cementitious substrates. It also serves as bond coat to repair section. It comes in the form of a milky liquid. It is fully soluble in water. It provides good adhesion, water resistance and chemical resistance. It reduces shrinkage and cracking of mixPROPERTIES :
- For waterproofing of roof slabs, sunken slabs, basements, water tanks, sunshades etc. in combination with cement
- Concrete repair: Spalled concrete, repairing floors, beams and pre-cast slabs, etc
- For bonding new concrete to old concrete, plaster, stone/brick masonry
- As a bonding agent for uses in repair and plastering
- For making polymer mortar for repairs mortars etc
- Simple to use - Single component, gauged as required.
- Higher abrasion resistance, good adhesion to building materials similar thermal characteristics to concrete
- High flexural / tensile strength to control cracking
- Provides waterproof screeds, plasters and Permeability slurries.
- Compatible with all common hydraulic cements.
- Reduces viscosity of cement injection grout and improves bond of cured injected materials with substrates
SBR LATEX -M
To Request an Material Data Sheet , please fill out this form